CyberMSI Headquarters-Oak Brook, IL
As a member of the team, you’ll have opportunities for personal growth and professional development. We’re passionate about keeping our customers secure, and we put our hearts into each assignment and each customer interaction every day. This commitment enables us to deliver outstanding cybersecurity services to our customers.
If you are a cybersecurity professional with experience, please read on!
What you’ll do:
- Monitor, investigate, triage, contain, and mitigate cybersecurity alerts and incidents using Microsoft’s EDR, SIEM and CASB tools
- Perform threat and vulnerability management monitoring and provide remediation guidance
- Work with customer’s cybersecurity and IT to resolve incidents
- Perform change control and device configuration management activities on cybersecurity tools
- Create incident tickets to capture the detailed analysis of cybersecurity events in accordance with established SOC procedures
- Develop standard operating procedures and playbooks to improve cybersecurity monitoring and incident response
What you’ll bring:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other technical field of study
- Additional 4 years of experience will be accepted in lieu of the degree
- CISSP or CISM Certification preferred
- 2+years of working in information security or networking
- Solid technical knowledge of Linux and Windows
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
What we’ll offer:
- Market competitive base pay and variable pay
- 401(k) plan with multiple investment options and 100% vesting
- Affordable, high-quality healthcare, vision and dental coverage
- Up to four weeks of vacation every year
- 6 paid holidays each year regardless of tenure
- Reimbursement for training courses and certifications
- Flexibility to work from home
- We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer: You’ll receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
- We’re only hiring those authorized to work in the United States. We do not currently sponsor immigration visas.
- Cyber Managed Services Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Cyber Managed Services Inc.