Cybersecurity Sales Development Representative
CyberMSI is a US-based company providing cybersecurity managed services to help organizations avoid business disruptions caused by cyberattacks. And unlike our competitors, we not only monitor but also resolve cyberattacks.
We’re a Microsoft cybersecurity partner bringing Microsoft’s entire suite of cybersecurity solutions to serve our customers’ challenges.
If you are a results-driven sales development professional seeking an opportunity with tremendous potential, please read on!
We are looking for a high-energy, goals-driven technology sales development representatives (SDR) with strong customer service orientation and natural sales instincts to join our high-growth company. The SDR will be responsible for researching, identifying, and prospecting by (cold calling) sales leads for CyberMSI’s cybersecurity solutions and services.
Ideal candidates should be eager to advance in our organization by demonstrating they’re tenacious self-starters and can help build CyberMSI’s market share in the N. American market. This role is quota carrying and the career path leads to a National Accounts Executive
What you’ll do:
- Create and prioritize prospect lists, set targets, and then achieve them
- Connect with new prospects via social media, email, and phone
- Work with sales leadership team to organize and conduct meetings with prospects
- Inform and educate prospects on CyberMSI’s services and differentiators
- Achieve weekly, monthly, and quarterly quotas with respect to number of prospects contacted and meetings conducted
- Other duties as assigned
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years of customer service or sales experience ideally in IT and/or cybersecurity
- Must have a passion for cold calling (100+ calls per day)
- Experience with LinkedIn networking and Salesforce CRM
- Experience with sales prospecting tools like ZoomInfo, Seamless, SalesLoft, Outreach
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Strong motivation, work ethic and can-do mindset
- Bachelor’s degree
What we’ll offer:
- Market-leading base pay and commissions/bonuses without an income cap
- Extremely affordable, high-quality healthcare, vision and dental coverage
- 401(k) plan with multiple investment options including equity in the company
- Four weeks of paid vacation every year
- 7 paid holidays each year regardless of tenure
- Annual reimbursement for professional training courses and certifications
- We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer: You’ll receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
- We’re only hiring those authorized to work in the United States. We do not currently sponsor immigration visas.
- Cyber Managed Services Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Cyber Managed Services Inc.