CyberMSI Headquarters-Oak Brook, IL
As a member of the team, you’ll have opportunities for personal growth and professional development. We’re passionate about keeping our customers secure, and we put our hearts into each assignment and each customer interaction every day. This commitment enables us to deliver outstanding cybersecurity services to our customers.
If you are an experienced marketing professional looking to join a startup with tremendous growth potential in the cybersecurity managed services market, please read on!
As the marketing manager, you’ll be responsible for developing high-impact marketing and demand-generation plans for pursuing the SMB customer base (100-3,000 employees). You’ll work with the sales organization to develop and execute account-based marketing plans in order to build CyberMSI’s sales pipeline through a variety of marketing channels, including developing marketing collateral, inbound via SEO, outbound via email campaigns, marketing automation, and more. You’ll have a successful track record of working successfully with sales executives and helping them achieve their quotas through account-based marketing. You will have the opportunity to help build CyberMSI’s presence in the U.S. market and take your career to the next level! This role is quota carrying and integral to our success.
What you’ll do:
- Build and execute the marketing plan to enable CyberMSI’s sales strategy and targets for the SMB customer segment (100-3,000 employees)
- Drive both inbound and outbound marketing campaigns to generate high-quality leads for the sales team through email, digital, social, blogs, and SEO channels
- Use Salesforce/Pardot to implement marketing automation activities to deliver results at scale
- Develop marketing collateral to drive customer awareness and enable the sales team to engage effectively with customers
- Develop compelling customer case studies and references to fuel sales efforts
- Assist and close complex transactions and be willing to get into the trenches with the team
- Meet monthly quotas of generating marketing qualified leads (MQL) and percent of MQL that become sales qualified leads (SQL) and opportunities
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s or an Associate’s Degree in business, marketing, or other related discipline
- 3+ years of B2B marketing experience with mid-market companies
- Salesforce/Pardot, SEO, and LinkedIn marketing experience
- Proven track record of consistent marketing goals attainment by month/quarter/year
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
What we’ll offer:
- Market competitive base pay and variable pay
- 401(k) plan with multiple investment options and 100% vesting
- Affordable, high-quality healthcare, vision and dental coverage
- Up to four weeks of vacation every year
- 6 paid holidays each year regardless of tenure
- Reimbursement for training courses and certifications
- We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer: You’ll receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
- We’re only hiring those authorized to work in the United States. We do not currently sponsor immigration visas.
- Cyber Managed Services Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Cyber Managed Services Inc.