CyberMSI Headquarters-Oak Brook, IL
As a member of the team, you’ll have opportunities for personal growth and professional development. We’re passionate about keeping our customers secure, and we put our hearts into each assignment and each customer interaction every day. This commitment enables us to deliver outstanding cybersecurity services to our customers.
If you are a seasoned sales executive looking to join a startup with tremendous growth potential in the cybersecurity managed services market, please read on!
As a sales executive, you’ll be responsible for driving sales into existing mid-market accounts. Your accounts will have strategic importance to the growth of CyberMSI in the assigned geographic region. You’ll manage all aspects of the sales process including business development, lead management, qualification, pursuit and closing. We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude, and natural sales instincts to join our high growth company. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance in our organization by demonstrating their ability to be tenacious self-starters every day. You will have the opportunity to help build CyberMSI’s presence in the U.S. market and take your career to the next level! This role is quota carrying and integral to our success.
What you’ll do:
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel our growth
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Research and build new accounts via sales prospecting, SEO marketing, LinkedIn, Twitter and CRM to identify contacts, send emails, make strategic calls, and conduct sales presentations
- Understand target customers’ business needs, develop proposals and articulate CyberMSI’s value proposition at the executive level
- Conduct strategic conversations with senior executives at target accounts regarding cybersecurity managed services
- Evangelize CyberMSI with passion and energy in the market
- Initiate, develop and maintain executive level relationships and drive sales activities with key customers
- Assist and close complex transactions and be willing to get into the trenches with the team
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities and closed business
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+years of sales experience with mid-market cybersecurity, IT or managed services companies
- Proven track record of consistent quota attainment by month/quarter/year
- LinkedIn, Twitter marketing and CRM experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
What we’ll offer:
- Market competitive base pay and variable pay
- 401(k) plan with multiple investment options and 100% vesting
- Affordable, high-quality healthcare, vision and dental coverage
- Up to four weeks of vacation every year
- 6 paid holidays each year regardless of tenure
- Reimbursement for training courses and certifications
- We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer: You’ll receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
- We’re only hiring those authorized to work in the United States. We do not currently sponsor immigration visas.
Cyber Managed Services Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Cyber Managed Services Inc.