Cybersecurity Incident Response Manager
CyberMSI Headquarters-Oak Brook, IL
As a member of the team, you’ll have opportunities for personal growth and professional development. We’re passionate about keeping our customers secure, and we put our hearts into each assignment and each customer interaction every day. This commitment enables us to deliver outstanding cybersecurity services to our customers.
If you are a Cybersecurity Incident Response (IR) professional with experience, please read on!
What you’ll do:
- Investigate, triage, contain, and mitigate cybersecurity alerts and incidents using Microsoft’s EDR, SIEM and CASB tools
- Lead threat hunting exercises by coding detection rules and analyzing cybersecurity data using Microsoft Azure Sentinel
- Work with customer’s cybersecurity and IT to resolve incidents
- Review and create detection rules for security threats as reported by threat intelligence sources
- Configure and fine tune cybersecurity tools to identify suspected or known security threats using Microsoft’s cybersecurity services
- Research and keep up to date on threat actors and new TTPs
- Write incident reports and deliver presentations to key business partners
- Assist, manage, and mentor other cybersecurity team members on the team
- Conduct cybersecurity awareness training webinars for both employees and customers
- Assist customers with developing cybersecurity policies and controls
- Create cybersecurity trend reports for management and customers
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other technical field of study
- CISSP or CISM Certification
- 7+years of cybersecurity experience working in a SOC or as a cybersecurity consultant
- Solid technical knowledge of Linux and Windows
- Experience managing teams of 3-5 cybersecurity analysts
- Demonstrated ability to develop cybersecurity talent
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and group facilitation skills
What we’ll offer:
- Market competitive base pay and variable pay
- 401(k) plan with multiple investment options and 100% vesting
- Affordable, high-quality healthcare, vision and dental coverage
- Up to four weeks of vacation every year
- 6 paid holidays each year regardless of tenure
- Reimbursement for training courses and certifications
- Flexibility to work from home
- We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer: You’ll receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
- We’re only hiring those authorized to work in the United States. We do not currently sponsor immigration visas.
Cyber Managed Services Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Cyber Managed Services Inc.