Microsoft Azure Sentinel Workshop
Gain a bird’s eye view across your enterprise with SIEM for a modern world
See and stop threats before they cause harm with an Azure Sentinel Workshop
Azure Sentinel delivers intelligent security analytics and threat intelligence across the enterprise, providing a single solution for alert detection, threat visibility, proactive hunting, and threat response.
Get an overview of Azure Sentinel along with insights on active threats to your Microsoft 365 cloud and on-premises environments with an Azure Sentinel Workshop.
Through this workshop, we will work with you to:
- Discover threats to your Microsoft 365 cloud and on-premises environments across email, identity and data.
- Understand how to mitigate threats by showing how Microsoft 365 and Azure security products can help mitigate and protect against threats that are found.
- Plan next steps and provide information to build a business case for a production deployment of Azure Sentinel including a technical deployment roadmap.
What We'll Do
Analyze your requirements and priorities for a SIEM deployment
Define scope & deploy Azure Sentinel in your production environment
Discover threats and demonstrate incident containment and mitigation
Remote monitoring* and proactive threat hunting to discover attack indicators
Recommend next steps on how to proceed with implementation of Azure Sentinel and transition to managed services
Who Should Attend?
The workshop is intended for security decision-makers such as:
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
- Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Chief Security Officer (CSO)
- Data Protection Officer
- Data Governance Officer
- IT Security
- IT Compliance
- Data Governance
- IT Operations
As a Microsoft-certified partner, you can trust our experience that the workshop will be highly productive because it will help you better understand Azure Sentinel’s capabilities, determine how it can address your security pain points, and decide whether using cybersecurity managed services—for both detection and incident response—can rapidly and cost effectively raise your security posture.
Our key differentiators include:
- Providing comprehensive cybersecurity managed services that include incident response with respect to containment and mitigation of cyber attacks
- Engaging Microsoft-certified security resources from the onset to help you achieve the right outcomes
- Tailoring the workshop to include Microsoft Defender ATP, M365 ATP or Azure Cloud App Security if you are considering additional Microsoft security products as well
- Assisting you every step of the way as you transition to using cybersecurity managed services—quickly and cost effectively
- Making an investment in your success by conducting the Azure Sentinel Workshop free of cost to you