Microsoft Security Workshop
Find out how secure your organization really is
Improve your security posture with a Microsoft Security Workshop
Organizations like yours are managing a growing volume of data and alerts, all while dealing with tight budgets and vulnerable legacy systems. In this environment, minimizing security risks is a massive challenge. Help achieve your broader security objectives—and identify current and real threats—by scheduling a Microsoft Security Workshop.
Designed for today’s security stakeholders, the workshop will help you develop a strategic plan based on the recommendations of Microsoft cybersecurity experts, customized specifically for your organizational needs. You’ll not only gain visibility into immediate threats across email, identity, and data; you’ll get valuable clarity and support on how to upgrade your security posture for the long term.
Why You Should Attend
Given the volume and complexity of identities, data, applications, devices, and infrastructure, it’s essential to learn how secure your organization is right now, and how to mitigate and protect against threats moving forward. By attending this workshop, you can:
Identify current, ongoing risksto your environment
Walk away with actionable next stepes based on your specific needs and objectives
Better Understand how to accelerate your security journey using the latest tools
Document your security strategy for the benefit of key stakeholders
What to expect: Threat Check and more
During this one-day workshop at your site, we’ll partner with you to strengthen your organization’s approach to cybersecurity. It starts by helping you better understand how to prioritize and mitigate potential attacks.
How it works: we recommend to start two to three weeks prior to the workshop with Microsoft experts activating the Threat Check solution to run on top of your existing cloud infrastructure. On the day of the workshop, we’ll walk you through a comprehensive Threat Check Results report featuring deep analysis of real cyberattack threats we’ve found currently targeting your organization in three critical areas: identity, email, and data.
These may include:
- Malware (including cloud-based and advanced zero-day malware)
- Phishing emails
- Compromised user accounts
- Malicious OAuth apps
- Suspicious user activities (risky sign-ins, etc.)
In addition to the Threat Check report, you’ll get:
- A list of actionable recommendations to help immediately mitigate the identified threats
- A detailed assessment of your IT and security priorities and initiatives, direct from cybersecurity pros
- An inside look at Microsoft’s holistic approach to security, and how it relates to your organization
- A hands-on opportunity to experience what integrated security looks like, including the latest tools and methods
- Long-term recommendations from Microsoft experts about your security strategy, with key initiatives and tactical next steps
Who Should Attend?
The workshop is intended for security decision-makers such as:
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
- Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Chief Security Officer (CSO)
- Data Protection Officer
- Data Governance Officer
- IT Security
- IT Compliance
- Data Governance
- IT Operations
We have conducted several Microsoft Security Workshops and will help you build an effective cybersecurity strategy to lower risk, execute on the roadmap, and quickly improve your cybersecurity posture.
Our key differentiators include:
- Providing comprehensive cybersecurity managed services that include incident response with respect to containment and mitigation of cyber attacks
- Engaging Microsoft-certified security resources from the onset to help you achieve the right outcomes
- Assisting you every step of the way as you transition to using cybersecurity managed services—quickly and cost effectively
- Making an investment in your success by conducting the Microsoft Security Workshop free of cost to you