Microsoft Identity Security Workshop
Find out how to improve your Microsoft identity security
Improve your security posture with a Microsoft Identity Security Workshop
With identity attacks on the rise, this workshop provides you with the tools and resources you need to evolve your infrastructure by securing identities and devices.
You will receive a strategic plan based on recommendations from Microsoft identity experts and customized specifically for your organizational needs.
You will not only gain visibility into immediate threats from identity but also get valuable clarity and support on how to upgrade your security posture for the long term.
Why you should attend
The workshop will help you design and plan out your optimal identity model to ensure you have a roadmap for enhanced security.
Who Should Attend?
The workshop is intended for stakeholders including:
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
- Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Chief Security Officer (CSO)
- Data Protection Officer
- Data Governance Officer
- IT Security
- IT Compliance
- Data Governance
- IT Operations
We have conducted several Microsoft Identity Workshops and will help you build an effective identity strategy to lower risk, execute on the roadmap, and quickly improve your cybersecurity posture.
Our key differentiators include:
- Providing comprehensive cybersecurity managed services that include incident response with respect to containment and mitigation of cyber attacks
- Engaging Microsoft-certified security resources from the onset to help you achieve the right outcomes
- Assisting you every step of the way as you transition to using cybersecurity managed services—quickly and cost effectively
- Making an investment in your success by conducting the Microsoft Identity Workshop free of cost to you