We’re a Microsoft certified partner specializing in cybersecurity. We use Microsoft’s market-leading cybersecurity products to deliver managed services.
Check below for more information regarding key activities we perform as part of our services.
Zero Trust Security (ZTS)
Monitor and respond to cyberattacks on identities, devices, apps, data, infrastructure, and network using Azure AD, Microsoft Threat Protection, and Azure Sentinel.
- Monitor identities for strong authentication, least privilege access, and anomalous behavior
- Monitor device health and compliance for secure access
- Monitor apps for abnormal behavior, user actions, and secure configuration options
- Monitor for data access policy violations and data loss prevention (DLP) incidents
- Monitor version, configuration, and JIT access to VMs, containers, and micro services
- Monitor network controls to detect attackers from moving laterally across the network
Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
Monitor, investigate, triage and mitigate cybersecurity threats on endpoints, including advanced threat-hunting techniques using Microsoft Defender ATP
- Organize incidents queue to prioritize and create an informed cybersecurity incidents list
- Set status and classification for investigating incidents
- Analyze incident details including affected machines, logs, system files, IP addresses, domains, user accounts, etc.
- Triage alerts with additional business context such as data sensitivity, threat intel, etc.
- Determine specific remediation steps to address incidents
- Perform containment and mitigation activities as first-level response
- Provide resiliency recommendations as part of ongoing improvement
Virtual Security Operations Center (SOC)
Collect and analyze security data from multiple security tools, network, endpoints, cloud services, etc. to detect and respond to threats with security orchestration and automation using Azure Sentinel
- Identify data sources to ingest
- Design Azure monitor logs and workbooks
- Define use cases for automation with playbooks
- Run security analytics and workbooks to identify incidents
- Create custom rules to detect threats
- Investigate incidents based on context and threat intel
- Build security playbooks for automated response
- Perform pre-defined containment and mitigation activities
- Support IR team during breach investigation
- Tune alert thresholds and reporting
Cloud (SaaS/Iaas/PaaS) Security
Identify and manage cybersecurity threats across multiple cloud services through configuration management, threat visibility, and data protection using Microsoft Cloud App Security
- Design and configure Cloud App Security as cloud access security broker (CASB)
- Detect and fix cloud configuration issues across multiple SaaS/IaaS/PaaS providers
- Discover and assess cloud apps to identify high-risk services in use due to shadow IT
- Identify the risk levels of cloud apps
- Limit exposure of shared data by applying data classification policies
- Investigate anomalous user activity or policy violations
- Start Microsoft Defender (ATP) remediation actions upon detection of cyber threats with usage of cloud services